What can I say? I'm hopping on the bandwagon. I just moved to North Dakota, and along with getting my life back together and focusing on my career, I'm going to try to reconnect with friends from years past via the internet. Plus, you know, I like to talk about myself and stuff.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Ahem, A recant

Earlier this afternoon I may have made some comments that suggested I was anti-marriage. I am not.

Personally, I am not sure marriage is for me. My reasons are too many and perhaps too politically motivated to be put into words on a blog. However, I would never, ever, suggest that marriage is wrong for anyone other than me.

And I'm not just saying this because my college friend asked me to be a bridesmaid at her wedding this evening.

Okay, I am saying this because of my conversation with Shayna, but it was all true. Honest.

I am actually giddy at the idea of being a bridesmaid, and to someone special, no less. Not to name names because I'm sure I'll forget someone, but Shayna is just about one of three girl friends I had in college, so it is pretty exciting. While the wedding is a little while off and you may be thinking, 'Man, I could be your date and go to an awesome wedding in New York,' there, sir, you would be wrong. Although nothing is official, I may already have a date...Schreiner, I'm looking pretty hard at you (again).

Congratulations, Shayna! I sincerely am happy for you and can't wait to be there.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shayna said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:04 PM

 
Blogger that one guy you know said...

You and me at the head table, Crippler.

Drunk and cheering Shayna on. And probably laughing. And crying.

Really, a brilliant spectrum of emotions and various levels of inebriation.

Can't wait.

11:23 PM

 
Blogger The Crippler said...

Ahem. I'll take the ugly dress if I get Schreiner. Seriously, this is the first time I asked a gentleman out on a blog and he accepted. Yay me!

10:12 PM

 
Blogger Shayna said...

a very modern romance indeed.

hooray for the internets!

12:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home