What can I say? I'm hopping on the bandwagon. I just moved to North Dakota, and along with getting my life back together and focusing on my career, I'm going to try to reconnect with friends from years past via the internet. Plus, you know, I like to talk about myself and stuff.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Real Quick

Okay, I need to post about my oh-so-exciting Thanksgiving day, but I really want to shower first, so you dudes will just have to wait a half-hour.

But before I forget I wanted to post this: My cats woke me up at 9:30 on a Saturday morning, so they could eat. That's about normal for them, but I couldn't fall back asleep so I started to read Portnoy's Complaint (I know, I know it should take two hours to read, not two weeks), and then I got distracted by Saturday morning television. There's this show on the Disney Channel, and apparently on ABC this morning, called Kim Possible. It's not particularly good, but it was better than watching The Birdcage. And anyway, at one point in the show, Kim says, "Weiner, yes. Little, no." She was talking about dogs, but still, don't you think someone should have caught that and perhaps changed the breed of dog? Is it just me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home