What can I say? I'm hopping on the bandwagon. I just moved to North Dakota, and along with getting my life back together and focusing on my career, I'm going to try to reconnect with friends from years past via the internet. Plus, you know, I like to talk about myself and stuff.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Pix of Dix (and Bun)



Oh yeah, here are my kitties. Dixie is the black and orangish one. Everyone (well, two of my co-workers, anyway) seems to think she's the sweet one. I have a soft spot for Bun because he's got a lot going against him and he's still a sweetheart. Like, for instance, having the name Bun. And the poor guy was all matted so they shaved him before I got him. Have you ever seen a cat that has a fuzzy head and legs and tail but a damn near naked body? They look ridiculous. Anyway, I should be watching the baseball game and emailing pookie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home