What can I say? I'm hopping on the bandwagon. I just moved to North Dakota, and along with getting my life back together and focusing on my career, I'm going to try to reconnect with friends from years past via the internet. Plus, you know, I like to talk about myself and stuff.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Big Mouth strikes again...

Oh, Republicans, when will you ever learn? If you'd stop doing ridiculously dumb things, I'd stop thinking you were so ridiculously dumb. And stop dragging Boston University's good reputation through the mud. To read more, click here.

I guess the College Republicans at BU are trying to make some point about affirmative action. Something about awarding scholarships to specifically caucations. But I am not convinced that the BU campus is the right one to make such a point. If memory serves, it's one of the whitest schools on the planet. And while there were a lot more ladies, certainly there wasn't a lot of color. So whatever point they're trying to make, seems lost.

Further, since when does BU have Republicans? Again, if memory serves, everyone votes blue in Boston (except, probably, the former Chancellor).

2 Comments:

Blogger Shayna said...

i'm not disagreeing with your point- except for one thing: Bu never showed up in any of the US news college rankings except for diversity. all i saw were whities but apparently bu is rated as pretty diverse school.

11:38 AM

 
Blogger The Crippler said...

Touche, Shayna. Way to do your research. You must have gone to a pretty good school!

10:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home