What can I say? I'm hopping on the bandwagon. I just moved to North Dakota, and along with getting my life back together and focusing on my career, I'm going to try to reconnect with friends from years past via the internet. Plus, you know, I like to talk about myself and stuff.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Anything is possible!

I have not felt this happy and giddy since the Red Sox beat the Yankees in Game 7 of the division series in 2004! What a day. Godspeed, you two fine Democrats who have yet to win a Senate seat.

I got the VERY best comment today about the trials the Dems have ahead of them. It was this: 'Once you catch the fish, or shoot the bear, then the real work begins.' To me, it says, we've got it, what are we going to do with it (and don't screw this up!)? Godspeed to all you Dems. Shine on you crazy diamonds!

Good night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home