What can I say? I'm hopping on the bandwagon. I just moved to North Dakota, and along with getting my life back together and focusing on my career, I'm going to try to reconnect with friends from years past via the internet. Plus, you know, I like to talk about myself and stuff.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

writing this one off

This has officially been the worst day I've had this year. It seems that absolutely nothing is meant to go right today, so in the spirit of that, I'm off to drink wine, watch a good movie, go on hating everyone, and eating a white-trash-comfort-food dinner.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone? Even me?

10:09 AM

 
Blogger The Crippler said...

No, I never hate pookie. I amend my statement to read: I'm going to go on hating everyone, except pookie.

9:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home