What can I say? I'm hopping on the bandwagon. I just moved to North Dakota, and along with getting my life back together and focusing on my career, I'm going to try to reconnect with friends from years past via the internet. Plus, you know, I like to talk about myself and stuff.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Sweet...Valley (Like) High

Welcome to Short Attention Span Theater. I started this post an hour ago, and then I decided to dick around on the Internet, and then, I started looking at myspace.com, and then I got a drink and then I wrote a text message, and then I thought about writing in my blog...and that's when I remembered that an hour ago, I was going to start a blog message.

So, the reason I had initially decided to post is because, it's hilarious how myspace works. I got on to try to find a lot of my college friends. Many of whom I'm in touch with outside of myspace. But then, it turned out that a lot of the people I'm looking for are not on myspace, or I'm too dumb to find them.

Instead, now, I'm reconnecting with high school friends. It's turning into absolute hilarity. Sort of. Most of my friends are married and it only makes my perpetually single status look slightly ridiculous. Then, if they're not married, they're lesbians. And don't get me wrong, some of them are not a surprise, but some of them kind of are. It's funny what seven years can do to people. It's also funny how poor my memory. I don't even remember half the people who claim to be in my graduating class, and then some I used to be friends with I only vaguely remember anything about them. It's a little troublesome that at 24 my memory is this bad. Or it proves that high school really is a waste of four years of your life, which is more likely.

What's really troublesome is how easy it is to waste two hours stalking people you don't really care to learn more about but you do anyway. I do know that it is scary how easily I'm connected to so many people, but I wish they didn't know that.

Anyway, I think I'm about to have a psychotic episode, so I'm going to take a bath and dance with myself (not at the same time, of course). Until later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home