What can I say? I'm hopping on the bandwagon. I just moved to North Dakota, and along with getting my life back together and focusing on my career, I'm going to try to reconnect with friends from years past via the internet. Plus, you know, I like to talk about myself and stuff.

Friday, April 07, 2006

For the Record

Even if I am mostly a basket case, I still think I'm the coolest girl on the planet. Seriously. Consider this:

Right now, I'm listening to the Magnetic Fields, watching (via ESPN.com's GameCast) the Mets v. Marlins game and reading a book about heavy metal adoration. Oh, and yes, I am drinking a Killian's in case you doubted me. And for dinner, I had fake ribs and homemade mashed potatoes.

Perhaps I just have too much time in North Dakota. And maybe I'm just putting off finishing my taxes (since I've only messed up three times so far).

Anyway, back to the Mets and Fargo Rock City.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home