What can I say? I'm hopping on the bandwagon. I just moved to North Dakota, and along with getting my life back together and focusing on my career, I'm going to try to reconnect with friends from years past via the internet. Plus, you know, I like to talk about myself and stuff.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Going Underground

I'm beginning the slow process toward becoming anonymous.

I don't mean that in any sort of meta/nihilistic sense. I mean it literally. As anyone might have noticed who has even bothered to check my blog, I've been very, very absent. That has happened for a multitude of reasons, most of which relate to the fact that I've been discovered too often and really meant my posts to be for friends and family. So, I'm removing my name from everywhere on my blog and I am changing my blog name. For those who look here again, it will be gone (assuming I do it right and within the next few days).

Those of you who I want to continue reading my blog, I will email you with the new address (it's an awesome one - I'm so proud of myself for being so clever). For those of you whom I miss in the email, if you contact one of our mutual friends, I'm sure they'll tell you. Or you can email me if you have that as well.

Anyway, rather than go out with a whimper of whines, I'm going out with a bang of positives:

1. Zoolander - That Hansel is so hot right now!
2. Knitting
3. My children, who are eating in the other room
4. that boxed wine is now acceptable (sort of)
5. SportsNight - which I will be watching once I finish this post.
6. Chatting on the phone (or via the Internet) with friends, it's been awhile.
7. Turkey Pot Pies - comfort food for 50 cents.
8. Sleep is pretty awesome.
9. political articles, good journalists
10. The Smiths, Tom Petty, Coldplay, Wilco, et al. that I've been listening to on my iPod.

So, yeah, within the next few days, expect this blog to be gone and a new one in its place. Hoorah for going underground!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Send me your new blog. My new email address is my first and last name@sbcglobal.net. Your former (cool) Boston roommate. That would be the tall - fat one.

4:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home