What can I say? I'm hopping on the bandwagon. I just moved to North Dakota, and along with getting my life back together and focusing on my career, I'm going to try to reconnect with friends from years past via the internet. Plus, you know, I like to talk about myself and stuff.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

In case you're wondering...

1. (of 3) The tally is now up to three to one that I should go ahead and apply for this MTV show, and Nate sort of half gave his approval, which is almost four. Now the only question is where do I get a video camera on such short notice? (Seriously, how do I do this?)

2. Sometimes talking with people does help ease stress. Ranting to Nate about baseball relaxed me, and ranting to Pete about health insurance calmed me down. And of course ranting to Cindy about everything under the sun helped me to feel better about life. Now, all I need is a good book (have I mentioned that my new hero/mortal enemy is Chuck Klosterman?) and cartoons (have I mentioned that South Park knocks my socks off?).

3. Despite everything, I'm sticking by Barry Bonds. You can knock me if you like and I'd happily agree with you that the Giants Suck (next topic!) but Barry Baby is still my hero.

Good Night and Good Luck.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you guys have craigslist up there? If not maybe around the college someone would have one.

9:38 AM

 
Blogger The Crippler said...

I don't make fun of Troy Aikman. You cannot make fun of Barry.

5:43 PM

 
Blogger The Crippler said...

Pookie, Craigslist? C'mon. Some people here don't even have cell phones.

5:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home