What can I say? I'm hopping on the bandwagon. I just moved to North Dakota, and along with getting my life back together and focusing on my career, I'm going to try to reconnect with friends from years past via the internet. Plus, you know, I like to talk about myself and stuff.

Friday, April 21, 2006

I'm Self-Absorbed and I'm Lazy

(Psst. If you haven't downloaded Dios Malos' "Feels Good Being Somebody," from where the lyrics in my title originate, you are missing one of the better songs I've heard recently.)

Anyway, the reason I'm posting is to let you all know that I've let you down. This was a stressful week (see previous post), so I never did apply for my MTV/Rolling Stone internship. Looks like I'll have to weasel myself in the old-fashioned way...lots and lots of bribery.

The bright side is, now I'll be in North Dakota a little longer, which means more catfishing and possibly hiking. Watch the outdoorsperson in me shine!

Okay, seriously, I am a little mad that I didn't apply but this week did not allow for it and I'm too much of a procrastinator to really be all that surprised. The other side of the story is I did watch Team America: World Police, and I did work until 9:40 on Monday, and I did spend time researching for work on Wednesday night, and I had to (had!) watch 24 and The O.C. this week.

1 Comments:

Blogger that one guy you know said...

Free counseling for life? Maybe *I'll* drive up to Burbank and apply ...

8:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home